Sunday, May 1, 2011

Starting week 37...




















So this week Joao and I had fun painting my belly! What an artist he is, huh? I hope baby gets that trait...because it won't be coming from me!
The best part of my week was the crazy amount of movement from Baby Norona's hands and feet. Maybe with all the acupuncture and chiropractor apts. allows baby move a little more freely. Anyway, everyday this week I gently put my left hand on my belly and can feel little hands and feet softly bouncing around! It's such a sweet feeling!
On Monday we will do another ultrasound to see the position of baby and then probably make an apt. for the version. This week I started thinking about not doing the version due to fear of pain; but today I realized that I can do it and will try everything I can to have a natural birth! So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment