Friday, April 22, 2011

Starting week 36...oh man




So now we are counting down the last few weekends/days we have together as Renee y Joao. I just started a book given to me by my friend Claudia and the the first chapter was so ON...that I almost did not feel the urge to read anymore. A healthy strong marriage makes for a wonderful confident child. Joao and I really do believe that baby is coming into our world....not the other way around. This may sound horrible to some, but I firmly believe this will make for a very happy child!
The new thing this week is that I am having some semi-intense contractions. They feel like really hard period cramps and they shoot into my lower back. It makes me have to bear-down on all fours and just rock. This method seems to work quite well.
Okay enough of that...so we have four weeks and some days left. This was my spring break and I totally pampered the hell out of myself. The week started with a massage, which followed with some acupuncture, and will then end with a session with a chiropractor. All this is not just good for me, but it is our hopes it will help Baby to consider moving into the right position.
All though this week has been really nice just relaxing and enjoying some Renee-time, it can be a little stressful to be always thinking about the Baby. I mean I love having Baby Norona in my thoughts but sometimes it's just a bit overwhelming. Clearly you can see I am just babbling...

No comments:

Post a Comment